The Green New Deal — Facts vs. Fiction
A PUBLIC FORUM ON THE PROGRESSIVE POLICY KNOWN AS THE GREEN NEW DEAL
On Tuesday June 18TH 2019, The Ottawa County Patriots will host a speaker on the topic of: The Green New Deal—Facts vs Fiction featuring Mr. Jason Hayes, Director of Environmental Policy at The Mackinac Center for Public Policy.
The evening meeting will be from 7-9 p.m. at the Howard Miller Community Center, 14 South Church St. Zeeland, MI 49424. (Doors open at 6:30 p.m.)
Mr. Hayes has worked in environmental & energy policy for 30 years including:
• Worked as a back country Park Ranger in British Columbia, Canada
• Worked as a Forester in British Columbia’s Boreal Forest
• A researcher on Parks management and grizzly bear biology w/ the Fraser Institute
• A researcher/consultant on energy & environmental policies in Canada and the USA
• The Director of Environmental Policy for the Mackinac Center for Public policy
• Adjunct Faculty member teaching Environmental Science at Northwood University
• Advisor to the Heartland institute on energy & environmental policy issues
This environmental forum will include:
• A review of the scientific and political issues of the Green New Deal
• Fact based Common sense on climate, energy and environmental issues
• The Economic impact and unintended consequences of environmentalism
• The false foundations of sustainable development
• Important implications for public policy.
• The peril to American citizens individual rights and economic prosperity
• What can be done and what actions can concerned citizens take now ?
• There will also be time for questions & Answers from the audience
The Meeting is open to the public and there is no charge for admission
For more information e-mail Steve Redmond or call 616-399-5520