SOCIALISM — AN EXPOSE
A PUBLIC FORUM ON THE IDEOLOGY AND THE REALITY OF SOCIALISM
On Tuesday March 19TH 2019, The Ottawa County Patriots will host an educational forum on the ideology and reality of socialism.
This will be a multi speaker forum discussing all aspects of Socialism including:
• Socialism defined & explained
• The History of Socialism
• The links of Socialism to Communism
• Various versions of Socialism practiced today
• Past & present examples of Socialism/Communism in practice
• Impacts of Socialism on: The Economy, The Environment, The Family, Religion & Freedom
• Current aspects of Socialism in America
• Proposals for an expanded role of Socialism in America
• What can a concerned citizens do?
The evening meeting will be from 7-9 p.m. at the Howard Miller Community Center, 14 South Church St. Zeeland, MI 49424. (Doors open at 6:30 p.m.)
Speakers will include:
Dr. Gregory Dykhouse, PhD-- Black River Public School
Jarrett Skorup-- Mackinac Center for Public Policy
Pastor Austin Kreutz-- He currently serves as the Pastor at Restoration Christian Community in Allegan Michigan and is the Theologian in Residence with Salt & Light Global.
Louis R. deAlvare, PhD-- Retired Research Manager and College professor
Steve Redmond, President of Ottowa County Patriots shares an important event discussing the topic of socialism.Posted by The Pledge on Friday, March 15, 2019
The Meeting is open to the public and there is no charge for admission
For more information e-mail Steve Redmond or call 616-399-5520