- This event has passed.
Clear and Present Dangers to America!
January 16 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Tuesday, January 16th, 2024, 6:00-9 p.m.
Lighthouse Baptist Church, 501 East 24th St. Holland, MI 49423
The doors will be open at 5:30 p.m. The meeting is free and open to the public!
The meeting will be live-streamed at: http://lbcholland.com and videos will be
posted at http://ottawacountypatriots.org within 48 hours after the meeting.
- An overview of the many challenges facing America today and in the near future
- Chinese communist plans for a peoples’ war, underway, against the United States
- Threats of biological and cyber warfare against America
- The Collusion of Radical Islam & Socialist/Communist radicals in America
- The Red-Green Axis threat to subvert America and the world
- The United Nations efforts to undermine American Sovereignty
- Mass migration efforts to colonize America as a stealth Jihad
- What can be done and what actions can concerned citizens take now?
FEATURED SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- Steve Redmond-Opening remarks
- Pete Hoekstra–Pete has a BA degree in political science from Hope College and a MBA from the University of Michigan. He has a distinguished career as, the Marketing VP for Hermann Miller, a 2nd District Congressman for 18 years and as Ambassador to the Netherlands. He Chaired the U.S. House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and was also a member of the Gang of Eight receiving the most highly classified information available in the U.S. government. Previously Pete also Chaired the Advisory Board for the Center for Security Policy.
- Jim Simpson–Mr. Simpson is an investigative reporter, journalist and author. He has extensive expertise in foreign affairs and military intelligence including over 30 years of experience in government, politics and journalism. He worked as an analyst for the White House Office of Management & Budget for Presidents Reagan, Bush and Clinton. He previously was affiliated with the Center for Security Policy. He’s had a lifelong interest in economics, public policy, and military intelligence. He has authored several books, including the Amazon best-seller, “Who Was Karl Marx?”.
- Mike Hewitt–Mike Hewitt has a long history of political involvement and is well respected. He is the former chairman of both Michigan’s 2nd and 3rd Congressional District Republican Committees. He is the founding member and has served as Chairman for the Republican Liberty Caucus of Michigan. Over the years Mike has held many leadership and volunteer roles promoting liberty across Michigan and America. He is a prolific writer and speaker on current events. He also hosts a weekly radio show with weekly spots on over 200 stations.
- Steve Redmond–-Closing remarks
For more information contact Steve Redmond at: firstname.lastname@example.org