- This event has passed.
Clear and Present Dangers to America!
September 20 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Tuesday, September 20th, 2022
CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGERS TO AMERICA!
The public meeting, hosted by The Ottawa County Patriots, will be held from 6:00-
9:30p.m. on Tuesday September 20th, 2022 at Lighthouse Baptist Church, 501
East 24th Street, Holland, MI 49423
The doors will be open at 5:30 **p.m. The meeting is free and open to the public.
**There will be a private speakers reception for Ottawa County Patriots members only from 5-5:30 p.m. at the church.
(light refreshments will be provided). Members should make reservations in advance by contacting: Steve Redmond
at 616-204-4427 or firstname.lastname@example.org (Please RSVP since Space is limited.)
- An overview of the many challenges facing America today
- How law enforcement and military protections are in jeopardy
- An Update on challenges to election integrity in Michigan
- Two radical ballot initiatives that propose abortion & ongoing fraud in elections
- The Chinese Communist bio-weapon threats & plans for America’s demise
- What can be done to resist and overcome these multiple threats to America
FEATURED SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- Steve Redmond–-Opening remarks
- Mr. Justin Barclay–A popular local radio talk show host based in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Mr. Barclay is one of the of
the most listened to and influential voices in the conservative movement today. He also is a frequent guest host on the
nationally syndicated Glen Beck radio show. Justin is a treasured resource to the conservative and grass roots
movement in Western Michigan.
- Denny Gillem–The host of the “Frontlines of Freedom” nationally syndicated radio show. Colonel Gillem is a highly-
decorated, retired, Airborne Ranger who was awarded two Purple Hearts and seven awards for Valor, while serving
two tours in Vietnam. He is a graduate of the U.S. Military Academy at West Point.
- Mr. Patrick Colbeck–Founder Of “Lets Fix Stuff.org”, author of Wrestling Gators (an outsider guide to draining the
swamp), MS and BS University of Michigan, former 2 term Michigan State Senator, member of the Election Integrity
Fund Advisory Board & a member of the Stand Up Michigan Advisory Board, His awards include: Statesman of The
Year & Legislator of the year. Patrick has previous experience in business, management and aerospace engineering.
- Ryan Kelley–Ryan is a business owner living in Allendale with his wife and six children. He currently operates a real
estate brokerage firm. Ryan gained public recognition in 2020 as he organized rallies in protest of the lockdowns
and mandates in Michigan. Ryan is a Patriot fighting for election integrity, medical freedom, and the sanctity of life.
- Pete Hoekstra–Pete earned a BA degree in political science from Hope College and a MBA from the University of
Michigan. He has a distinguished career as, the Marketing VP for Hermann Miller, a 2nd District Congressman for
18 years and as Ambassador to the Netherlands. He Chaired the U.S. House Permanent Select Committee on
Intelligence and was also a member of the Gang of Eight receiving the most highly classified information available in
the U.S. government. Currently Pete Chairs the Advisory Board for the Center for Security Policy.
- Questions and Answers
- Steve Redmond–-Closing remarks