ELECTIONS 2020 – LAST CALL TO DEFEND OUR FAITH, FAMILY & FREEDOMS!!!
The meeting will be held on Tuesday October 27th, from 7-9 p.m. at the Lighthouse Baptist Church on 501 East 24th St. Holland, MI 49423. The doors open at 6:30 p.m.
Sponsored By The Ottawa County Patriots
- Real threats to faith, family, freedoms & voting in the coming elections
- The importance of Christian leadership & participation in the public arena
- A comparison of the Democratic and Republican platforms & issues
- Socialism/Communism/Anti-Semitism---Threats to American Independence!
- The Michigan Supreme Court ruling against government shutdown & related issues.
This meeting includes: campaign yard signs,voter guides & issue petitions
- Pastor Doug Potgeter---Currently Associate Pastor of The Lighthouse Baptist Church in Holland Michigan
- Katherine Henry,P.C. ---Senior attorney of Katherine Henry PC and the founder of the Restore Freedom Initiative (RFI) a proposal to amend our State Constitution to: reign in government power; prevent future abuses of power by the governor, legislature & courts and restore Michigan to a government of the people
- Sheryl Siegel---Ms. Siegel is a trustee of Grand Rapids Community College, Board President of Wellspring Preparatory High school and a well-respected advocate for conservative causes and religious freedom
- Mrs. Katherine Sterling---A local women whose family has lived under Communism/Socialism
- Louis R. deAlvare, PhD---A Cuban American, Retired Research Manager and College professor
- State Representative Brad Slagh, and other local and state officials and candidates for office
- Mr. David Kroll----Chairman of the Ottawa County Republican Party
There is no cost and this meeting is open to the public.
For more information go to: ottawacountypatriots.org