Maintaining Good Health in a time of Pandemonium & Covid-19
On Tuesday March 23rd, 2021, The Ottawa County Patriots will host an informational forum on:
The facts about what you can do to keep your family safe and maintain good health
The meeting will be held from 7:00-9 p.m. at the Lighthouse Baptist Church at 501 East 24th St. Holland, MI 49423. The doors will be open at 6:30 p.m. The meeting is free and open to the public.
- Scientific fact based research and medical information about good health & vaccines
- A powerful overview of documented vaccine injuries to children & adults
- The truth about different treatments and their effectiveness
- A review of the current best practices in maintaining good health at affordable prices
- Practical tips on what you can do to take control of your health
- A review of reliable resources to get information and help in maintaining good health
- Separating fact from fiction about health issues & exposing fake news & political misinformation
Maija Hahn—Ms. Hahn is currently the Westside Regional Director for Michigan For Vaccine Choice. Ms. Hahn has a distinguished career as a Speech/Language Pathologist, Autism Specialist and as an activist in Health issues for children and adults. She has several Bachelor’s degrees in Psychology & Communications Disorders. She also received a Master’s Degree in Communications Disorders & Speech and Language Pathology. She is also the Founder and Director for Michiganders for Safe Technology, which is aimed at educating the public, educators, and lawmakers on the dangers of wireless radiation and finding safer and better ways to evolve our technology. She is a well-regarded activist and educator in health issues for children and adults.
Dr. Christina Parks---Christina Parks has a B.S. in Molecular Biology/Biochemistry from the University of Wisconsin, she also has a Ph.D. in Cellular and Molecular Biology from the University of Michigan. She has received numerous awards for her work as a researcher and educator. She is a consultant, educator, speaker and author on issues of Medical Freedom and brings a wealth of knowledge on how genetic and epigenetic factors may predispose certain populations to disease. She has a wealth of knowledge about the biological mechansims needed in maintaining good health and is a highly regarded educator and activist on issues related to vaccines, good health practices and disease prevention.