STANDING UP FOR FREEDOM
On Tuesday April 27th, 2021, The Ottawa County Patriots will host an informational forum on:
STANDING UP FOR FREEDOM
The meeting will be held from 6-9:00 p.m. at the Lighthouse Baptist Church at 501 East 24th St. Holland, MI 49423. The doors will be open at 5:30 p.m. The meeting is free and open to the public.
- A discussion of current and future threats to Faith, Families and Freedoms in America.
- An overview of threats to the 1st and 2nd amendments of the US Constitution.
- Cultural and political erosion in America today.
- A decline of morality and the ongoing demise/demonization of the Judeo-Christian culture.
- The negative impacts of the cancel culture on education, organizations & community life.
- The prospects of totalitarian rule and a dystopian post-Christian culture in America.
- The movement towards socialism & totalitarian control at the local, state and national levels.
- The continuous undermining of moral integrity in our institutions and community life.
- Learn what can be done for moral, cultural, political and cultural renewal in our community!
Mr. Steve Redmond—Mr. Redmond is the current president of the Ottawa County Patriots. He is a former Special Education teacher and Director of Non-Profit organizations. He has a BS in Education and MPA in Public Administration and is a former President of Michigan Council of Executives. He was elected as a precinct delegate for the Ottawa County Republican party. He is married and father of six children.
Pastor Bart Spencer—Mr. Spencer has been the founding pastor of the Lighthouse Baptist Church since 1997. He served in the US Air Force for nine years where he won awards for top scholarship in NCO leadership school. He received an undergraduate degree in biblical studies, a masters degree in ministry from Baptist College of America and he received a Doctoral Degree in Divinity from Midwestern Baptist College. He is also active in missionary work and in community affairs.
Mr. Randy Hekman—Randy Hekman currently directs The Grand Awakening, an organization seeking revival and spiritual awakening in West Michigan. Previously, he served 15 years as a Kent County Probate-Juvenile Court Judge and then directed a succession of Christian non-profits, including the Michigan Family Forum. Randy’s writing includes three books: Justice for the Unborn, Truth that Sets America Free, and Sweeter by the Dozen: Making Jesus the Lord of Our Family Size. He and his wife Marcia are the proud parents of 12 children and grandparents to 34.
Mr. Denny Gillem—The host of the “Frontlines of Freedom” nationally syndicated radio show. Colonel Gillem is a highly-decorated, retired, Airborne Ranger who was awarded two Purple Hearts and seven awards for Valor, while serving two tours in Vietnam. He is a graduate of the U.S. Military Academy at West Point.
Tammy K. Clark—Currently the Executive Director of Stand Up Michigan. She has been active in promoting free and fair elections and political reforms in Michigan. Ms. Clark holds a BS degree in Business and construction safety and certifications in emergency medicine & environmental/Occupational health and safety. She is a recognized expert in Environmental and health safety issues as a field inspector, consultant and University instructor. Her expertise includes: PPE, masks, respirators and testing requirements. She has also worked as a legal expert witness for these issues.
Ron Armstrong—A Co-Founder of Stand Up Michigan which is committed to protecting our rights and liberties as guaranteed by the Michigan Constitution. Ron was instrumental in organizing the citizen led petition to overturn the 1945 Michigan emergency law.