WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO AMERICA & WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT IT?
On Tuesday August 11th, 2020 The Ottawa County Patriots will host a panel discussion on:
WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO AMERICA & WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT IT?The meeting will be held from 7-9 p.m. at the Lighthouse Baptist Church on 501 East 24th St. Holland, MI 49423. The doors will be open at 6:30 p.m. There is no cost and this meeting is open to the public.
TOPICS INCLUDE:Covid 19---Separating facts from fiction!
- Science and fact based research and medical information about the Covid-19 virus
- Practical tips on what you can do to keep yourself and others safe from the virus
- Separating fact from fiction about the virus & exposing fake news & political misinformation
FEATURED SPEAKERSDr. Christina Parks
- Dr. Christina Parks has a Ph.D. in Cellular and Molecular Biology from the University of Michigan. She is a consultant, speaker and author on issues of Medical Freedom and brings a wealth of knowledge on how genetic and epigenetic factors may predispose certain populations to disease.
- A graduate of the University of Michigan School Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Diseases, Interventional Cardiology and Echocardiography. Dr. Steele has also taught at two major Medical schools for over 20 years. He also serves as a National Republican Committeeman.
- Host of the popular “Mike Hewitt” syndicated radio show. He is a business owner and a prolific writer and speaker. He also writes blogs and articles on current events and American history. Mr. Hewitt has a lifetime history of political involvement. He currently serves as the Vice Chair of Michigan’s 3rd Congressional District Republican Committee. He is the founding member of the Republican Liberty Caucus of Michigan.
- A graduate of Ashland Theological Seminary. He currently serves as the Pastor at Restoration Christian Community in Allegan, MI. Austin has pastored churches in Michigan and New York and teaches internationally. He is well known for his ability to explain complex subjects on a level all can understand.